Friday, October 19, 2012

Academic shoot

Balance
1. Not really good, the backpack is balanced out by the desk kind of.
2. The subject of the picture is the backpack right next to the desk.
3. Yes.
4. Just get the backpack and not the desk.

Avoiding merges
1. Not so well, nobody is cut off or anything.
2. The subject is the Diamond Dazzlers.
3. Yes.
4. I could have cut somebody off.


Lines
1. The lines are running into the two guys talking.
2. The subject is the two guys talking on the lower level.
3. Yes.
4. I think I followed the rule pretty good.


Simplicity
1. Ariana is centered in the view of the camera.
2. Ariana is the subject.
3. Yes, you'd be stupid if it wasn't. 
4. I think I followed the rule pretty good.

Framing
1. I think I followed the rule pretty good.
2. The subject is the students the farthest from the camera.
3. Yes its kind of  hard to see.
4. Focused jus on one person and not a lot of people.
The Rule of thirds
1. Pretty good.
2. James is the subject.
3. Yes.
I think I followed the rule pretty good.


No comments:

Post a Comment