Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Academic Shoot preview

The Story
This picture shows a story, about teens praying by
the flag this is probably a christian group at there
school . This picture shows a lot, there all together
and nothing can stop them.

Action and Emotion

These students are going out on there
own to hep feed the homeless.
This picture shows a lot of care and
action taken by helping them.

Filling the frame

The frame is filled with a galaxy type smoke
that looks really cool. This picture shows
a lot with the students interacting. 

          I picked "Drop the Bass" 

1: I picked this photo because I like the hot pink and how it is splattered everywhere and the girl is so focused it just makes the picture a whole lot more believable. 
2: The rules used in this photo is Simplicity and balance.

1: I think I could take them around school campus.
2: My classes that I have maybe art, class rooms that have interesting things going on in them.
3: Try my best to take pictures like that ones that I looked at today, taking up close photos would be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment