Thursday, September 27, 2012

Usual and interesting photos


PART 1

1: My reaction to his work is its pretty tripy, I had to look at some of them closely to figure out what they were.

2: I think he made these pictures by using photoshop or something like that.

3: Landmarks, like the really famous ones or tall ones so that you could edit them like he did. I mean not really usually famous buildings are all around the world.

Big Ben
PART 2
1: I picked it because there is just so much going on in the picture.
2: Under Spots Action.
3: It won first place.
4: The angle the photographer took the picture from.
5: A lot! 
6: Shoot at the angle they did.

1: I picked it because it shows something. 
2: Domestic News.
3: Third place.
4: The black and white.
5: A lot!
6: How he / she was in the middle of all this and taking pictures


1: I picked this photo because it shows something in the photo.
2: Under Environment (nature, wildlife) Picture Story.
3: It won first place.
4: How the photographer took the picture early in the morning.
5: A lot! The subject is a really inspiring thing. 
6: I think the photographer had to think of a really good topic
to show the viewers of the picture something.




PART 3

1: 5, 8, 16

2:
 3: 

4: Yes, they did follow the instructions fully.

5: Nature.

1 comment:

  1. Please remove my Occupy Wall Street photo. YOU do not have permission.

    ReplyDelete