Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Photo Manipulation and Ethics

A: Someone removed female ministers from Kahana's image, it is a offense to clone other people into pictures at most U.S. daily newspaper. 

B: I think it is unethical to mess with other peoples pictures that they took. I mean if I was the one to take an amazing picture and I find out that someone else has removed thing added things to it and taking credit, I would be pretty mad!

A:
I think this picture was the most unethical because the soldier
was not even telling the guy with the baby to hold or whatever
and totally not pointing a gun at the man either, this photo is
just very fake and not real.

B:
I think this picture is not as bad as others, who ever made it
just added a "TIME" tittle and changed the effect on the
picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment