Wednesday, September 19, 2012

40 greatest photos taken

- Jack Bradley
I picked this photo because I really like his facial expression.
Yes, that the child's face face is so zoomed into.
I think this photo made the top 40 because of his facial expression.


- Ioana Moldovan
I picked this picture because I think its cute that the child
is handing the riot police a balloon heart.
Yes, how there is one picture zoomed in and he other one  is not
and showing the little kid handing the riot police a heart.
I think this photo made the top 40 because the kid is
showing respect to the riot police. 

- William Anders
I picked this photo because its a really inspiring picture.
How the earth is so blue.
I think this photo made the top 40 cut because its really
inspiring to younger people and just the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment