Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Self portrait and self portrait Part 2 AND Rules of Photography Part 2

1. The best thing to do with self-portraits is to get them out there – sure, they’re great for learning, and good fun to take ‘em, but as a side-effect, you get some bloody great photographs of yourself, so why not just flaunt it ‘cos you’ve got it?

2. You may want to make photographs of people going about their business—vendors in a market, a crowd at a sports event, the line at a theater. You don't want them to appear aware of the camera. Many times people will see you, then ignore you because they have to concentrate on what they are doing. You want the viewers of the image to feel that they 
are getting an unguarded, fly-on-the-wall glimpse into the scene

3. Photographing your shadow is another way to do a self-portrait. Shoot early or late, when the sun is low in the sky. A light, stucco wall, a sidewalk, or any other simple background can suffice. Just be sure there aren't a lot of distractions around the surface you choose.  

4. Environmental portrait
I liked this photo because of all the pink flowers surrounding him.

I liked this photo because I like old people.
5. photography of self portrait 
I like tis photo because it is cool.

I like this photo because I like mustaches .
6. casual portrait 
I like this photo because it has Marilyn in it.

I like this photo because I like old people bro.

            For my shoot I'm planning on taking pictures of one of my friends. I think it would be really cool to go shoot downtown were theres a lot of action going on and different backgrounds. What I will do to make the shot successful is make sure that I know all of my rules of photography very feel. So while I'm shooting nothing looks weird in the photo.


RULES OF PHOTOGRAPHY PART 2


Rule of Thirds



Balancing Elements
Leading Lines

Symmetry and Patterns
Viewpoint
Background

Framing
Cropping
Experimentation

Depth

No comments:

Post a Comment